Kestrel LiNK for Mac
Transfer data from your Kestrel 5 Series device and archive on your Mac computer. Data logs can be exported as csv files for viewing and analysis in spreadsheets. This software also facilitates updates and upgrades to your device firmware.
DOWNLOAD KESTREL LINK FOR MAC v 1.04.03 (Last Updated 10.03.17)
- New for version 1.04.03 – Can export data in any of the units used by the Kestrel through the Options menu (no longer only Metric).
- Manage updates and upgrades to device firmware - Current Kestrel 5 Series Firmware - 1.13
- View device information such as device name, model number, firmware version, hardware version and serial number. Rename device.
- Transfer data from your Kestrel 5 Series device wirelessly or with a USB cable.
- Archive data logs.
- Export data logs in csv format for viewing and analysis in spreadsheets.
Example Screen Shots:
- Most Recent Firmware Update
- How to Update your Kestrel 5000 Series Firmware using LiNK for MAC
- Firmware Change log