FREE US SHIPPING on all Kestrel products and accessories!
Kestrel 3000HS Heat Stress Meter Overview
Get the power of real-time, on-site environmental conditions monitoring with the Kestrel 3000 Heat Stress Monitor. Professional and collegiate athletic trainers, storm chasers and wildland firefighters alike understand the importance of monitoring field conditions. You know you’re working hard - make sure you’re staying safe.
- Real-time environmental monitoring keeps you from working past your limits.
- From the accurate relative humidity readings, the Kestrel 3000 also calculates dewpoint and heat stress index —important information to know when working or playing outdoors in hot and humid conditions.
- Used by NFL trainers to determine how frequently the athletes need to hydrate, and when the conditions are unhealthy for strenuous exercise.
- Highly recommended equipment for wildland firefighters—users whose lives literally depend on the accurate weather data their Kestrel 3000 provides.
- Calculates wind chill. A useful measurement for monitoring athletic teams or workers in cold environments.
- Neck Lanyard
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours)
- Kestrel Heat Index Reference Guide
- Tips For Taking Accurate Measurements
American-Made Quality and a Five-Year Warranty
Every Kestrel environmental instrument is designed and built entirely in the USA. Kestrel’s history and focus on quality and ruggedness is reflected in the Kestrel 3000's industry-leading five-year warranty. Kestrel has been building rugged environmental instruments that help people do their jobs more safely and efficiently for more than fifteen years and has built a reputation for reliability one meter at a time.
- Dew Point
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
- 3-Button Control
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
- Easy-To-Read Display
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- Waterproof & Floats
Who's Using the Kestrel 3000HS Heat Stress Meter
- Coaches & Athletic Trainers
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Outdoor Sports
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Kestrel Design Difference
We are continuously dedicated to researching ways to improve the Kestrel line and create new products to meet our customers' needs. Learn How
Nielsen-Kellerman Company designs, manufactures and distributes rugged, waterproof environmental and sports performance instruments for active lifestyles and technical applications. Learn More
Register Your Products
Register your product to receive special offers and maintenance.
Browse our collection of weather resources and mobile applications.
For International Orders, Find Your Dealer