Kestrel Ballistics LiNK for Windows
Transfer data from your Kestrel 5 Series device and archive on your Windows computer. Data logs can be exported as csv files for viewing and analysis in spreadsheets. This software also facilitates updates and upgrades to your device firmware.
DOWNLOAD KESTREL BALLISTICS LINK FOR WINDOWS v 1.03 (Last Update 6.8.16)
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Manage updates and upgrades to device firmware
- View device information such as device name, model number, firmware version, hardware version and serial number. Rename device.
- Transfer data from your Kestrel 5 Series device wirelessly or with a USB cable.
- Archive data logs.
- Export data logs in csv format for viewing and analysis in spreadsheets.
Example Screen Shots:
- Most Recent Firmware Update
- How to Update your Kestrel 5000 Series Firmware using LiNK for Windows
- Firmware Change log
Bluetooth® low energy Support:
The Kestrel Design Difference
We are continuously dedicated to researching ways to improve the Kestrel line and create new products to meet our customers' needs. Learn How
Nielsen-Kellerman Company designs, manufactures and distributes rugged, waterproof environmental and sports performance instruments for active lifestyles and technical applications. Learn More
Register Your Products
Register your product to receive special offers and maintenance.
Browse our collection of weather resources and mobile applications.
For International Orders, Find Your Dealer