Kestrel LiNK for iOS
The Kestrel LiNK App for iOS puts crucial information at your fingertips with remote mobile device viewing of real-time readings from your Kestrel 5 Series Meter or DROP Logger. Kestrel LiNK also provides easy transfer of the Kestrel’s stored data log, a clear graph of all historical data, and customizable alerts based on temperature, heat index, wind or other measurements. Data is transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth® low energy up to 100’ line of sight or more.
Download Kestrel LiNK for iOS (Formerly Kestrel Connect):
- Compatible with Kestrel 5 Series Weather Meters with LiNK and all Kestrel DROP Wireless Data Loggers.
- View real-time measurements and download data logs from devices within range. LiNK for iOS can connect to up to 8 devices at the same time.
- View and analyze logged data using range Min/Max/Average statistics and clear scrolling graphs.
- Get alerts when conditions exceed thresholds you set in the app. (Note: Use of alerts feature reduces battery life of mobile device.)
- Easily export and email selected data ranges or entire log in .csv format for record keeping and analysis.
- Post snapshots of current conditions to social media with one click.
- Manage your Kestrel's name, logging rate and other device settings.
- Get alerted to available firmware updates for your Kestrel and install them wirelessly.
Example Screen Shots:
Drag and drop your desired measurements to the real-time Dashboard. Share your Dashboard to social media.
See every current measurement from your Kestrel meter or DROP on the Readings screen.
Select data ranges to see Min/Max/Avg or export data.
New logged data is automatically added to the history in the app every time your device is within range. Scroll forward or back though all data to see all time-stamped measurements.
Bluetooth® low energy makes it easy to make connections to devices within range from within the app.
Manage settings on your Kestrel 5 Meter or Kestrel DROP from within the app - alerts, name, connection settings. Install firmware updates.
- Most Recent Firmware Update (see Change Log)
- How to Update your Kestrel 5000 Series Firmware using LiNK for iOS
- Firmware Change Log
Firmware: iOS versions 6 and higher.
Hardware: iPhone 4s onward, iPad 3rd generation onward, iPod Touch 5th generation onward.
- Kestrel DROP D1 Wireless Temperature Data Logger
- Kestrel DROP D2 Wireless Temperature & Humidity Data Logger
- Kestrel DROP D3 Wireless Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Data Logger
- Kestrel 5000 Environmental Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel 5200 Professional Weather Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel 5400 Heat Stress Tracker with LiNK
- Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel Sportsman Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics with LiNK
- Kestrel Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics with LiNK
The Kestrel Design Difference
We are continuously dedicated to researching ways to improve the Kestrel line and create new products to meet our customers' needs. Learn How
Nielsen-Kellerman Company designs, manufactures and distributes rugged, waterproof environmental and sports performance instruments for active lifestyles and technical applications. Learn More
Register Your Products
Register your product to receive special offers and maintenance.
Browse our collection of weather resources and mobile applications.
For International Orders, Find Your Dealer